Monday, December 31, 2007

Waynesville Rec Center


While I am waiting for a few pictures from Christmas at Mimi's, I thought I would go ahead and post these pictures. I took the boys and our neighbors, Taylor and Emily, to the Waynesville Rec park to swim yesterday. It was awesome! They have a little water park complete with a little water slide. Caleb and Adam are the perfect age to enjoy it.














I may try to pick up a class there so we can have a free membership.




















It is only about 20 or more minutes from the house......same as Cheshire, but the opposite direction.










Seth was a sweetie and watched Annabelle so I didn't have to chase her around. I just sat by the pool and watched them slide....and slide......and slide.....and slide some more.

No comments: