Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Wedding

I was relieved to see that Annie had already blogged about Preston's wedding last weekend, because I had been feeling a bit overwhelmed at all of the things I wanted to blog about. She covered the event quite well so just click on her name and it will take you to her blog to read it all and see some pictures. Here are a few from my camera:

The groomsmen and their lovely "disgustaches" grown especially for the occasion.




We were a little wet to say the least after the ceremony.
I loved getting to spend time with Mike's girlfriend, Denise.

The post-reception "dance party" was lots of fun.
The girl in the red was the funniest girl I have ever met. She kept us laughing.
Ben and his wife, June. I really liked getting to know her. She is wonderful!
I was so excited to get to hang out with Kierston and Annie.



So now go to Annie's Blog and read about the details.

1 comment:

Adam and Annie said...

Your pictures were great! We missed you guys at Panic this week. =(