Thursday, September 17, 2009

I just realised that I hadn't put these pictures up on the blog. They are from the day we hiked up to Graveyard fields to pick blueberries. We went up there when we were kids each year and it brought back such vivid sweet memories of those times. The berries were quite "picked through" but we still were able to find a couple of buckets worth. Annabelle got a little tired after an hour or two so Mom took her on home and Dad and I hiked down to the falls with the boys.





The water was cold, to put it mildly, but the boys couldn't resist getting in for a little swim.


I stayed close to Adam because he gets excited and starts laughing so hard that he can't swim very well.
The boys wanted me to swim so I jumped in with them a few times. They were impressed.
Dad thought I was crazy.



6 comments:

KatieKate said...

Your father is right... you crazy, Woman! But fun. Crazy but fun :)

Courtney said...

Oh I miss going hiking and swiming in the fresh water!!! It was always a little on the chilli side but usually refreshing!

Anonymous said...

I love the progression of the pictures. First Caleb, then adam, the momma! Haha. I am always amused at your refusal to use "z" is words like realized. I love you.
Les

Emily said...

hey Julie! It looks ya'll had fun!
I bet that water was FREEZING!

Becky Swann said...

I can't wait to do stuff like this with Ellen! What lucky kids you have to have such a fun mom!

Unknown said...

o my gosh you are the best mom ever. i was just thinking how cold that water is.