Thursday, April 8, 2010

Music

We played some music at the Francis's house a couple of weekends back when they had some friends over to hang out. I snagged these pictures from face book because they are just so dang cool. Jessie always takes incredible pictures and writes one heck of a blog. I love to read her thoughts and see all of the photos.

I can't put into words how happy I am when I am playing music with these guys.
Thankfully they put up with my crappy guitar skills and let me sing my heart out.


Speaking of,
Red Mountain Music has made one of my very favorite albums available on noisetrade to download for free. You must check it out if you've not heard their music.

5 comments:

KatieKate said...

those pictures are AMAZING

Sunday Grant Photography said...

I love reading her blog too. Sounds like it was a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

wish we had made it to the party, because we heard it was so fun but also because i miss hearing you sing. i love jessies pictures, she is so talented in so many ways.

Courtney said...

I've never heard of them.. so I will check them out! I also always wished that I could play guitar.. I got one for Christmas once.. and all it did was collect dust.. so I'm always in aw of talent like yourself!

Jessie said...

aww thanks for the love from everyone. and i really appreciated ya'll playing music for us, julie. it sounded great.