Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Cutie Pie!

You know how everyone thinks that their kids are the cutest kids ever? Well, mine really are. I put Annabelle's hair in pigtails for the first time yesterday and I have decided that she is officially the cutest baby to ever live. And this post is the most annoying post to ever be written......

However, in the words of my mother "pretty is as pretty does". The little tantrums that she has begun to throw aren't too pretty. She has begun to "headbutt" me when she gets upset! Oh and you should see her arch her back and cry when she goes down for a nap. So she isn't as angelic as she may look in these pictures.
There are those dimples!






In other news, I am stoked about the premiere of season four of The Office this Thursday.


Also, I have decided that the you can tell when someone is against homeschooling because they will ask right away "how long do you plan on doing this?" I usually tell them for a week or two.


You know, blogging is sort of like have your own little newspaper column. .......a really boring one. As I clean house during the day, I think to myself, "ooh, what should I write for my editor today? What will my readers want to hear about? " Just kidding. I should think this instead, "what will I not be able to remember about life in a couple of months?" Or tomorrow for that matter. I think it would be awful to have amnesia. The other day I couldn't find my keys and I was trying so hard to "retrace" my steps from the day before but it was totally blank. It was frustrating. In the end, I found them on the back deck. I figure that I probably handed them to Annabelle to play with and she crawled out there with them.

I am just trying to think of things to say while I download some movies that I took with Lorie's camera today. It is a lengthy process.

Today I realized that homeschooling makes the boys enjoy their playtime more. They run out the door to play when we finish and I hardly hear from them for a while after. It is nice. You enjoy something so much more when you have some limitations I suppose.

OK here they are:

The first one is me asking Adam a few questions and the second is Annabelle playing with Lorie's phone. I would put one up with Caleb in it, but he acts really retarded when I film these days. Maybe I will add one of him riding his bike.




Everyone is sound asleep here and so I think I had better get some other things done around here! I borrowed Lorie's camera so I plan on making some movies tomorrow. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Becky Swann said...

Julie glad you found me,(I say me because we all know Jeremiah is not the one writing this blog he is more of a "silent Partner" if you will!) I just read through your blog, you crack me up and your kids are adorable. I might just have to add you as a link on mine so I can keep up with ya!

Niki said...

Hey, Julie. I saw that you signed Becky's blog and thought I would check yours out. I'm so glad I did. Your posts are funny! And your kids are so cute! I can't believe Annabelle is big enough to have ponytails. Last time I saw her she was brand new. I will definitely keep visiting your blog. It's the next best thing to seeing you every Friday morning for step class (which I really miss)