Saturday, September 15, 2007

I went back to the choir at church this week. It probably isn't what some would call "my season in life" for this, but I decided to try it anyways. It is really hard for me to leave three kids once a week in the evenings, but I think with a bit of planning, I can pull it off...... planning........ I am am not very good at that. We will see.........
My favorite part about coming to Trinity when I was 12, was hearing the choir every Sunday. I thought they were wonderful. Then I decided to join up about 3 years ago and had such an incredible time with it. The next year was more of a heart struggle to be there and then last year I had Annabelle. It was so great to be back sitting on the front row with the other 2nd sopranos this past Wednesday. I can't read music and I don't have much range in my voice, so I don't really add anything to the sound of the choir. I mainly just try to sing along and not mess anything up at this point. I just really love being in the middle of the beautiful sound of the folks around me.

No comments: