Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Guess what!!!!!! We got an offer on our spec house this past Friday! We took it and should close sometime soon! We were set to show both houses that day around 1:00 so I while cleaned the house that morning, I went down my contact list in my phone calling everyone that I knew would pray for the showing to go well. Cell phones are so great for prayer chains. Then I loaded 4 kids (Kiah was with us) into my little Camry took off to a playground for the next hour. Caleb, Kiah and Adam all said the sweetest little prayers as we drove off asking God to please help the folks to like our house and want to buy it. Sure enough, we got a verbal offer within an hour or two.....the first offer in a year! Seth went ahead and countered the offer, and then they countered back, and we accepted. (I am not sure that is the exact "lingo" but you can get the gist). The point is that God answered our prayers! We have prayed all along for this to happen but we never went to this extent. So, it looks like we should be able to sell before our home equity line runs dry! We also should be able to start a personal house soon as well. Isn't that so exciting!



Smell ya later Yarrow Lane House! You have been a pain in our rears!!!!!!
By the way, Annabelle is walking now and can say: Moma, Dada, Adam, Bubba (Caleb), and hot. She also makes dirtbike noises as she plays with her brothers toys. Don't worry, I won't allow her to be a tomboy........I have taught her to put her baby dolls to bed and to feed them in their highchair. :) Just a few more weeks until she turns one!

No comments: