Tuesday, October 23, 2007

RECO Day

Last Saturday was "RECO" day for the boys. RECO is some land in Black Mountain where our friends go to ride dirt bikes and four wheelers . It is complete with jumps and trails through the mountains. As you can imagine, Caleb and Adam were in heaven. They got up at the crack of dawn and came into my room completely dressed and ready to go. Seth took them and I spent the day with Annabelle. It was wonderful! Since I was not there, I cannot give any specifics, but Seth said it was the easiest babysitting he has ever done. He spent the day sitting in a chair in the back of a truck watching the boys ride. That afternoon, one of their major heroes, Daniel (my cousin) showed up to ride with them. It can't get much better than a day like that for Caleb and Adam.

They usually end the day with a huge bonfire, however the burning ban prevented that from happening.



This is Caleb and Adam taking a break with Mr. Dana. Check out his sweet jeep behind them.







By the way, Adam's birthday is this coming Sunday and he informed me that (for the third year in a row) he wants a dirtbike cake.......with trick candles.

No comments: