Friday, October 19, 2007

Cute Conversation

As Adam was sitting down at the table for his lunch of chicken nuggets he said to me, "Moma, did you get my ranch?" I said, "of course I did Adam. Ranch for you, ketchup for Caleb. I know you pretty well ya know. Actually I know you better than you even know yourself." He then replied, "I know you too Moma." So I asked him, "OK, what is my favorite thing to do?" He answered, "clean". What????!!!! I suppose that he got mixed up with what I do all day or something. I thought it was cute so I thought I would share.

Early this morning before Seth was leaving for work, we were having a conversation about money and where we needed to deposit checks (Harrison Homes or personal accounts). It was not a pleasant subject and we both tend to be cranky in the morning at times. About fifteen minutes after the conversation ended, Caleb said, " Daddy, you should put the money in that coffee can on top of your dresser where all of the rest of it is." Yep, he was listening and trying to help us solve the problem. It was way cuter in person and it made us both cheer up and chuckle a bit.

No comments: