Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Hanging with Lacey

Last Friday night Amie and I helped our cousin, Lacey, get ready for the homecoming court at Owen High School. Uncle Larry and Aunt Carolyn took the boys and Lanie to the Christmount park so that we could have a little "girl time". I curled Lacey's hair and Amie did her make-up. It was so much fun and we reminisced about all of the times we had done it in the past for weddings and other events. I hope that we gave Lacey a little perspective on the whole homecoming thing. You know, it is fun at the time but in the grand scheme of things, it is pretty unimportant......so don't stress over it, just enjoy. Anyways, she looked quite beautiful as she left for the game. Amie and Daddy went and had a great time.

Here is a picture:



(We must be on a hill because I am not that much taller than Amie
..........I mean, yeah, sure I am.)



And it would not be a proper blog entry without a little cuteness from Annabelle:





No comments: