Tuesday, November 13, 2007

There is this thing that goes around the "blogger community" where people list ten random facts about themselves and then "tag" others to do the same in their blog. It is a little like that survey email that we all did a year or two ago. I loved those things and thoroughly enjoyed answering as well as reading what others had to say. Anyway Becky tagged me so here is my list.




A few things that you may or may not know about Julie Harrison:

1. I have never parallel parked a car. I am too nervous and have really bad spacial judgment when it comes driving. It is actually very easy to avoid.......you just have to walk a little further.
2. Both of my top eye teeth are still my baby teeth. When I was 18 my retarded dentist realized that they had never fallen out and gave me two options: pull the two teeth, get braces and attach wires to the permanent ones and pull them down OR wait it out because the baby ones would probably last until I am thirty anyways. As a vain 18 year old, of course I chose to wait to deal with it when I am thirty because that was SO FAR away! They are still hanging in there at least for a few more months I suppose.
3. I almost died in childbirth.
4. I really love sad songs. Actually I really like sorrowful songs. Well, I like music that makes me feel something whether it is happy, sad, mad, or whatever. I just prefer the sad ones the most.
5. If I could play another instrument, it would be the harmonica. I think it would be great to be able to wail on one. I want to be really good at it. I would also like to play the banjo and fiddle. In the meantime, I should probably just practice playing those darn barre chords on the guitar.
6. I am addicted to nose spray. I use one squirt per nostril every night. I know what you are thinking: my brains are going to start oozing out of my nose soon. Yes, and I will blog about it when it happens.
7. I am really good at finding four leafed clovers. One time I found a five leafed one.
8. When a dog licks me, I automatically think about how they lick their privates too.
9. I broke my finger in kindergarten when I slammed our sliding glass door on it. ( In a fit of rage)
10. I watch General Hospital and like Jennifer Lopez's music.



Technically I am suppose to tag 10 other people but I don't know that many people who blog so I only officially tag




























LESLIE! ...... so that she will start a blog.

















So there is the post dedicated to me.


I will get back to the lives of Caleb, Adam, and Annabelle next post.

2 comments:

Becky Swann said...

I am amazing at finding 4-leaf clovers too! we should go out and find them someday, then blog about it, haha, you are so funny, I related to alot of yours,
So will you loose your teeth and grow new ones soon?

Heidi and Richard King said...

I have never found a 4-leaf clover. I need you guys to give me some luck. Funny 10...I forgot that you have a blog site, but will be checking back frequently now. You should really take up harmonica...I would love to see you wailing on it! I love all the pictures and movies on your blog.