Friday, November 30, 2007


What a great dad! Seth and the boys built this fort the other day in our backyard. Seth is such an outdoor man and always has some project going on out back. I swear he splits wood for fun and is always burning something. Caleb and Adam love to be out there with him. Oh yeah, and he LOVES to mulch! This fort has kept the boys quite busy this week. They sit in there and play dirt bikes or shoot their new bows that Aunt Jeanie bought them.







This is the fort they built down at Bear Creek this past weekend:


They also built a huge four wheeler trail through the woods there.






We have been outside as much as possible lately enjoying the weather. Here are a couple of videos of the boys jumping off their swings:
They just think that is the greatest thing ever.

Seth's cousin gave us some clothes for Annabelle the other day and there were these tiny dress-up high heeled shoes in there. She loves them and I can't believe that she can walk in them. It is the cutest thing ever! She brings them to me and then goes to get Caleb so he can lead her around the house in them. She has that guy WRAPPED! The other day I had to give him a little talk about how we need to try not to spoil Annabelle and while it is so sweet that he takes care of her so well, he doesn't have to give her EVERYTHING she wants. If she comes and demands his toy, he can kindly say no and offer her something else. I am very afraid of spoiling her.


This is a video of the shoes. She leads Caleb to the door and thankfully, he knows not to let her out.


2 comments:

Becky Swann said...

Oh my goodness I need to get some shoes like that for myself! Do you think they come in my size?

Heidi and Richard King said...

That looks like such fun. What cool parents your kids have. You have a wonderful family and so full of life. I love it.