Monday, December 10, 2007

The boys went down to Bear Creek again this past weekend. It was a nice break once again for me, and they had loads of fun down there. I got caught up on laundry, housework, Christmas shopping, and even a bit of sewing and hemming.

As Annabelle and I were pulling out of the driveway to church Sunday morning, I thought, "What the heck is wrong with the van?" Lo and behold, we had a flat tire. So that is how we welcomed Seth home from the long trip. Ready to change a flat tire?




It was a family affair. The kids enjoyed "helping" Dad.

3 comments:

Becky Swann said...

I love the way Caleb has his hand on Seth's shoulder in that picture, he's helping his daddy!

Heidi and Richard King said...

You guys seem to have fun no matter what. What a wonderful mom...sewing and hemming! Impressive! Not to mention you teach kick boxing!

Julie said...

Actually, I am a pathetic at the whole sewing thing. I just know how to hem jeans like they do at that Buckle store. I have to hem all of mine since I am a shorty.