Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Quick! New post so that the first thing one reads on my blog is not that emotional mess from yesterday. Things are better today. Seth enforced the medicine taking last night for me. Caleb's fever finally broke during the night without the help of Motrin. Presently, he is sitting in front of the TV with half of his medicine down. I am taking a little break. Hopefully this is our last full day of being stuck in the house so I am going to get us packed for Georgia so we can concentrate on hanging out with Leslie and Paul for the next two days.

We are hoping to show Paul the "Asheville scene" Wednesday night and then play some music at Uncle Larry's Thursday. If it weren't so darn cold we were going to hike. I want Paul to see what all our area has to offer so if he marries Leslie, they will live here.

I haven't been down to Georgia in a few months so I am pretty excited about the weekend. It is always lots of fun to hang out with Angie. She is always making sure that we get to do special things on our own like go to dinner or shopping or something. I am sure that I will have lots of pictures for ya later on.

1 comment:

Rick said...

Miss you guys Jules. Give the fam a big christmas hug for me.