Monday, January 28, 2008

We had a really great weekend visiting with Nana, Papa, Walker, and Amy. The boys were ecstatic to have some of their most favorite playmates here to play "dogs". We went to the job site on Saturday morning so they could see Seth's handy work on the timber frames houses in Black Mountain and then followed that with a yummy lunch at My Father's Pizza. Nana and Papa were quite impressed with the houses and I got pumped about the fact that one day (hopefully very soon) I will get decorate on for us to live in. Timber frames are truly the prettiest houses in the world and Seth and Dana are really talented builders.

Annabelle added a few more words to her vocabulary: Nana, Max (Nana's chihuahua), Papa, and Go-go-go. She LOVES Max! I am sure that she yelled Max 50 times throughout the day. Here are a few pictures of the weekend:



Nana read many many books to Annabelle. She loved it.
Nana bought the boys ANOTHER webkin. They both got golden retrievers; Adam named his Joe, after Amy and Walker's dog and Caleb named his Aaron, after his other baby cousin. Caleb's is a baby golden retriever. This is a picture of them playing Webkinz on the computer with Amy.

I still let Annabelle wear her Christmas pajamas from Aunt Carolyn cause they are so cute and she will be too big for them next year.


Caleb and Walker being GOOOBERS!!!!!
Amy and Adam doing the same.
The pigtails are getting longer. I know you may be overwhelmed by her cuteness in this picture!


That is Max in Seth's lap. We were so happy to have him here. he almost made me want to get myself a little doggy for the kids. Nana brought the kids their Valentines presents and shirts from Disneyland. She always has a gift for them for every holiday. They especially loved their lunch boxes and it took me a while to convince Adam to take off his shirt so I could wash it!


Nana got Annabelle the cutest book! It plays music and has a spot for a picture of her in the the back.

This is a video of Annabelle chanting "max"




The best part of the weekend for me was when Nana cleaned our upstairs.......all of it. What a wonderful thing to have a little help around the house without the battle of getting the kids to clean! When they left on Sunday, the house was spotless! What a glorious feeling!

I will leave you with this image. No wonder I haven't
progressed much with my guitar skills! I have a little too much help with it at times.


1 comment:

Becky Swann said...

I am overwhelmed by annabelle's cuteness in that picture! That top picture of you is really good too! It looks like an album cover then you are like oh wait what is that on her back :) Your kids are so great!