Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl

Did everyone enjoy the Super bowl last night? Actually, I didn't watch it, except for the halftime show and the final 24 seconds of the game. I enjoyed that thoroughly. Tom Petty was my favorite halftime show ever. Can that dude write a good song or what???!! Also, I was happy that the Giants won because it is always good to see an underdog do well, but mainly because I think those Manning boys are just about as likable as two guys can get. Can you imagine how their Mom felt last night? Pretty proud, I would assume! I didn't even watch the commercials, though I assume they were pretty good considering I could hear Seth laughing obnoxiously (and I say that affectionately) at them all the way upstairs.

You know, it is not as if I hate sports or anything and you might be surprised at my knowledge of the rules and all. I always enjoy watching them when I sit down and just do it, though I get VERY worked up about the game and tend to cry if my team loses. In fact, I still hate the Steelers because they beat the Colts in the AFC championship in 1996 or something. I am too 'passionate' to watch sports......or too much of a crybaby.

However, I LOVE to watch my loved ones play sports. TV sports take up too much time. I think an hour ballgame would be sufficient.

Sorry Dad and Jimmy....and Jonathan and Heath.....and all of you other sports fans......I could go on and on........
Happy Monday morning y'all!

No comments: