Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Picture Post


There is a good chance we are referred to by our neighbors as the "Clampett Family". My kids rarely wear shoes or shirts, we play very loud music on many occasions, and I find myself screaming for the boys from the porch at least once or twice a day. Then there have been the times with the firetrucks and the list could go on but I won't overly embarrass Seth............ I just tell everyone that we try to keep it exciting around Justice Ridge.

Anyways, speaking of no shoes, Caleb and Adam were ecstatic about the warm weather today. I agreed to no shoes, but this is what I found a few minutes later:




























Yes, they are wearing swimming trunks. We can't get to the summer clothes right now and they HAD to have some shorts! Caleb looks like he might be cold by the way he is standing, but I assure you that he was just fine, and, in fact, he asked me repeatedly if they could play in the sprinkler! He is always hot.







In other news, Lorie gave Jonathan a sweet haircut the other day that I think just suits him:




And we had a fun music gathering last Friday:




And the boys are getting haircuts tomorrow. Maybe I could convince them to get mohawks like Uncle Jonathan. That would be the cutest thing ever!


2 comments:

Becky Swann said...

I'm with Caleb, I think I might come over and get in the sprinkler, I have been so weirdo-pregnant hot lately that I made Jeremiah turn the air conditioning on last night and our ceiling fan and I was still ok without covers!
So would that be weird;you look outside, me pregnant in my swimsuit, running through the sprinkler with your kids!?!

Julie said...

I think the neighbors would love to see that! Come on over!