Wednesday, February 6, 2008

.
I jumped the gun with yesterday's post. How could I have known what was in store for today? (I should have known) I needed to practice music for the womens retreat so I put Annabelle down for an early nap, gave the boys an umbrella, and set up to sing in the garage. I know you are thinking, "Are you crazy? You sent your boys out in the rain to play!" First of all, I am crazy and second of all, I wasn't thinking too clearly. I thought they needed a good ten minutes or so outside so they could get the wiggles out before we sat down for school. (but their wiggles are never out)
ANYWHO!!!!!!!

This is what I found when I turned the corner to check on them!




It's all good, though. They are happily in the shower as I type, getting cleaner than they have been in a while.

It could be way worse, I tell ya. When they were 2 and 3, they pooped in the middle of Adam's room and smeared it all over the walls and floor. I can never be as mad as I was at them that day!

4 comments:

Becky Swann said...

that is amazing! they look so proud of their mess, I love it,
Hey I saw your message on my blog, I am going out to eat with the sister's in-law tonight, thank you for thinking of us:)

Unknown said...

Love it that you let them be boys.
Look at me, I was just talking to you about blog stalking and what do I do when I get home but blog stalk some more.
Loved hanging out tonight (at women's retreat).

The Sooz said...

Did they actuallty use the umbrella? It sure doesn't look like it.

Rick said...

Boys ain't boys if they ain't dirty! More mamma's need to let their son's play in the mud. Gives life a little more meaning.