Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New Bloggers and sickness

I am pretty excited right now because my friend, Tracy, just started a blog. This is good news for the blog world because, let me tell you, she will have some good stories to tell. She has a five year old little girl named Riley (who is sweet as can be) and two twin 3 year old boys (who will provide all of the entertaining stories) The twins, Grayson and Garett, remind me so much of Caleb and Adam when they were that age. They are what some would call "all boy" and others might call "wild". Tracy is such a great mother for them because she is very laid back and lets them be boys.....dirt, fights, four wheelers, bikes and all of that stuff. They love being with my boys. Obviously, my boys gravitate towards Riley a bit more (cause she is older and cute or something) but they love hanging out with the McCurry family as a whole! So, hopefully Tracy won't mind me telling y'all to check her blog once in while. It should be great!







OK, I wrote that yesterday.......today things are not as great here at the house. Adam and Caleb both have fevers. Adam has a horrible cough and sore throat while Caleb threw up most of the night. We are heading to the doctor this afternoon. Maybe they will give us some miracle cure and this will be over tomorrow.

Seth had this on Saturday and still doesn't feel too great, though he has managed to work everyday. He is one of those really tough sick guys. You know what I mean?

1 comment:

Tracy said...

hey thanks for all the sweet comments
I also got my friend Jill to start a blog she has the 2 boys that are 2 and 3 and her little girl is due in march. Anyway I hope the boys get to feeling better. Not to freak you out or anything but I was talking to a lady that said her uncle had the flu and waited to late to go to the doctor and ended up having heart failure because of it. So if Seth does not get better I would make him go to the Doctor. Sorry for that I just made me nervous. I hope your day is better tomorrow!