Sunday, March 9, 2008



This video is dedicated to our cousin, Walker, so he can hear her say his name. We tried to get her to say it over the phone the other day, but she never would. Well, she does say it in this video. (We are still working on "Amy" and I will make a video when she say it for ya) The kids sure do miss the Harrison side and hopefully we will be visiting within the next week or two!





Kiah spent the day with us last Wednesday and she helped me out by taking a bath with Annabelle. The two of them just played and played in there. Annabelle adores Kiah!





These are videos from our trip to the Waynesville pool. Taylor and Emily basically taught Caleb to swim when we first moved out here. We all spent a lot of time at the Hominy Valley pool that summer. The twins were both very good at diving and Caleb just sort of caught on and jumped in there with them. Adam figured it out this past summer and is usually right there too, but he was cold and taking a break from the water when I took these videos. It is kinda weird because I expected that I would have to teach them to swim, but I was sitting on the side when they both figured it out....same with the bike.
Maybe one of these days we can all take some real swim lessons together and learn the specific strokes. It cracks me up when people in my water classes ask me to watch them do the breast stroke to see if the are performing it properly. I have to admit to them that I have no idea, I just know how to run in place on a noodle and such. :)











Ok, it took me three tries to upload the video that I really wanted----the dives. I will leave the others since they are already loaded.

This daylight savings thing is killin' me. We had to get to church early this morning, so I ended up waking up three cranky kids and shuffling them into the van early this morning. The boys also did not like the idea of getting ready for bed while it was light outside. Oh well, get used to that guys. Anytime there is a time change, I spend about a week reminding Seth of what time it actually "feels" like to us. It drives him crazy!

In other blog-worthy news, Leslie is coming home for a last minute quick visit this week. I am overjoyed!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

The time change is bothering me too!

I would LOVE to take pictures of your children anytime I'm up! I'll be coming the weekend of April 17-20. So check your schedule and let me know!

Becky Swann said...

Hey I like your videos, annabelle is so sunny shouting out names in the tub!

Anonymous said...

Myself, Walker, Amy, and Aaron watched the vidoes...cute!
We all can't wait for another visit!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

hey Julie! your music you have on the blog is so cool. 32 flavors is my "power song", but i love the Alana Davis version! love it

Becky Swann said...

I just realized I wrote sunny and I meant funny, how sunny of me;)