Saturday, April 12, 2008

Picture Flashback

I don't have to tell you this, but man does time fly by! I was trying to upload photos from this weekend's adventure when I came across all of these pictures on Papa's computer. I can't figure how to get mine on here so I thought I would give you a little blast from the past of my kiddos.

Adam: I think he is about 2 here. I think we are at the zoo.

Here he is with his broken leg

Adam, Caleb, Amy and Kiah outside of church.


I think Caleb must be almost 2 years old here. We were at the Fousts' pool down in Georgia.


This is down at Bear Creek. Uncle Heath was helping Caleb throw rocks through the willow tree and into the lake. Caleb has always had a strange obsession with throwing things into bushes.



Nana, Caleb and Adam "swimming" in the hot tub at Bear Creek. Adam was such a chunky little guy at 8 months!



Caleb and Nana feeding the fish in the pond



Amy is just barely 2 years old with all of that hair.


Fishing with Uncle Johnny and Daddy. Caleb was having an issue with being in the picture.

Caleb's first year in baseball

cades cove trip
Nana and Papa came up to visit while we were living in the house in White Oak Grove.


This was in January


Caleb's thumb after a couple of weeks.


Amy and Annabelle last summer
This is down at Bear Creek and I think that is Papa's deer.



Bear Creek Fourwheeling

Orlando trip this past summer
Bear Creek.....Adam is about 8 or 9 mos. old

Annabelle last summer
Christmas 02: me holding Adam


So there you have it. Random pictures from the last 5 years.

2 comments:

The Sooz said...

I forgot about Adam breaking his leg all that time ago. I'm trying to remember if I signed his cast or not.

Also, Caleb and Annabelle look a lot alike.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.