Friday, April 11, 2008

The drive down to Acworth this morning was lovely! Maybe lovely isn't the best word, but it went much better than I had expected. We made it in 4 hours and only stopped twice. Caleb was a great help in the car with Annabelle, who only ended up sleeping for about 30 minutes of the entire trip. I thought I did pretty well driving through the traffic in Atlanta. I just try not to change lanes much and take my time. The boys didn't even really want to stop for bathroom breaks because they were so excited about getting down here. I hope that the ride back on Sunday goes as well. I also hope that Seth gets all of the painting and yard work done while we are gone. I felt so guilty when he called this afternoon and I was eating with his family at their favorite Mexican restaurant. He will be down soon though.

I plan on taking some pictures tomorrow so I will add them to this later.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Your children are so beautiful! I have some new pictures on my blog from hayden's birthday pictures at JCpenny's. gotta run, hope you have a great trip!