Thursday, April 10, 2008

Aaaahh, warm weather...... I just love it. I am afraid my posts may become fewer and farther between now that it is so nice outside. Well, that, and the fact that I am going to have to start keeping my house in showing condition. We are getting our for sale sign back out and will list it within a month if not much happens with that. Here is my plan: clean up and head outside with the children all day long. They will like that idea. The boys and I planted bulbs last fall, and much to my surprise, they are blooming now.

I am taking the kids down to Georgia this weekend. Seth has to stay here and paint so we are trying it out alone. Caleb assures me that he will be my big helper on the trip down and back. He is so very helpful with Annabelle and I am pretty optimistic about the 4 hour car ride. I plan on spending the weekend relaxing and gleaning "homeschool wisdom" from Angie. Who knows? I may even sneak off to Target all by myself!

Jonathan's girlfriend, Beth, gave me a cd with these pictures she took of my kids. She is so thoughtful and kind.
















They are watching some thing that was in the easter eggs.
I think it was one of those growing dinosaur things.

No comments: