Sunday, May 18, 2008

"the best day of my life".......


Caleb often declares certain days "the best day of his life" and yesterday just so happened to be one of those days. We started the morning by recovering his missing Heelie wheel from Aunt Amie's house. (he lost it the second day he got them) Then we went to the gym where someone made an extra yummy smoothie for the boys (I get a free one when I teach and they often vary in the ingredients depending on who makes the smoothie) After that we stopped by Mimi and Grandaddy's (who Annabelle now refers to as "Gay") to pick up some allergy medicine for me and the boys ended up staying for the afternoon of yard work (Caleb's FAVORITE pastime) shooting the air soft gun and Happy Meals. Then, Seth and I picked them up and we all headed to a friend's house for a cookout where they jumped on the trampoline and ran around wild shooting cap guns with their kids.

But, wait, there's more. Seth took the boys to a birthday party at the Cheshire pool at 6:30 while I took Annabelle to Mimi for the night. Then Lacie picked the boys up for me and brought them back to the cookout and they hung out around the campfire until almost midnight while we all played and sang.


That was one full day, huh?

This picture is totally unrelated, but what is a post with no pictures???!! Boring, I tell ya. So this is Kiah and Adam with Annabelle. Look at her little angel kiss mark on her forehead. That thing has faded a lot.

1 comment:

Becky Swann said...

Man that does sound like the perfect day!
You need need to see little Ellen soon she was just asking to see that other mom that sometimes looks like me in pictures :) HA