Thursday, June 12, 2008

Top Ten reasons why
YOU should come to the Monte Vista tonight:
  1. It is for a good cause.
  2. We have a really really hot bassist. (taken, yet, hot none-the-less)
  3. All of your friends are doing it.
  4. You could meet some new people. It will be a great place to network your business.
  5. GOOD, good music-----We really have some great musicians.
  6. To hear my Aunt Carolyn's beautiful soulful voice.
  7. If you mostly know me from the gym, you will see me with my hair down and unsweaty.
  8. Cause I am in charge of the concert banter and there is no telling what I will end up saying.
  9. You'll go way up in my book!
  10. It would make me SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy.

I'll see you there around around 7:30-8ish!

1 comment:

Becky Swann said...

We are planning on it!!!