Tuesday, June 3, 2008



You are all invited to join us at the Monte Vista Hotel in Black Mountain next Thursday for a benefit concert.

Last week, a guy who has worked for Uncle Larry and with Seth some, all but cut his hand off with a skill saw. His name is Dave and he had just began to get his life together when this happened. Uncle Larry and another guy have been helping him out by getting him some governmental assistance for his medical bills, but there are so many other expenses that he will have now and he obviously can't work. SOOOOOOOO, we worked out a concert with our family (though we are not all family now) band at the Monte Vista to raise a bit of money for rent and a few other things.

We would love for you to come and see us play! It will start around 8:00. You can throw a bit of money on our jar up front or whatever.......it is up to you! I just want you to come and hang out with us! So bring your kids or get a sitter and consider it a night on the town.
I promise a good time for all.

7 comments:

Adam and Annie said...

I wish we were closer, we would love to come! You guys blew me away when I heard you play. If anyone is reading this...go to the show (and support their cause!). Hope you have a good turn out.

Unknown said...

Julie, we will try and come, it would be great fun I know it. that so sweet of you guys to do thatfor him. Camp is getting going so I'm not sure, but I will try.

Rick said...

Jules - I'll be there if I'm not to jet lagged from flying for 30 some odd freaking hours.

Tracy said...

I will talk to Phil and we will try to come out! I would love to hear you play. Hope you guys are doing well. We need to get together sometime. the boys were just talking about caleb and adams house.

Jessie said...

how nice of ya'll. i hope we can find a way to come. that is bedtime for the girls though, so it will take some babysitting convincing.

Niki said...

I am so mad! I just realized I have to babysit Thurs. night in Black Mountain. I think I'll be off by 9, so I will stop by on my way home. Looking forward to hearing you guys.

Julie said...

It will definitely still be going after nine so stop by!