Thursday, July 31, 2008

Every Vacation Deserves 2 Posts...

Here are more pictures from our trip from Aunt Nicole's camera. You can see everyone working hard on building a little dam in the creek and then checking out a salamander that Uncle Johnny caught.
















We always go around and let each person say their favorite part of a trip so here are the results from this one:

Caleb: tubing and playing with Walker



Adam: riding the horses and fishing

Annabelle: "I ride a 'orsee"

Seth: fishing with the boys

Me: walking up to the coffee shop every morning to get yummy, organic coffee and then sitting by the river to drink it.

and my hike.
























Seth wore these huge waders when he fished because he gets hives from cold water (weird, huh?) and Annabelle would say, "Daddy's boops!" when she saw him. It was so cute!



Walker is unbelievably good with babies. Aaron stayed with them this year while Aunt Nicole taught Kindergarten so they are more like brothers. You should see how Walker works so hard with Annabelle so that she won't be shy around him. It is very impressive and quite unlike an average 11 year old boy......

5 comments:

The Sooz said...

"Daddy's boops" That cracks me up. Little kids are amazing.

Unknown said...

I just found your blog...you didn't tell me about it! I can't believe how big your kids are...my, i am getting old I(smile)....I tried to email you tonight to ask a favor and it doesn't seem you email address is in my address book....can you email me so I can reply? love you sweetie!

Becky Swann said...

What a fun family you have! I think I'm so jealous of all the cousins!! Ellen has none but I guess someone has to get the party started (for some reason that just made me laugh)

Unknown said...

Sounds so fun. the harrisons are awesome.
That teeny weeny pink bikini of annabelle's is so precious.
She is big, it's been too long since we've seen you guys.

Emily said...

That is such a cute bathing suit on Anna. I can not wait till school!
Emily