Tuesday, September 16, 2008

If you were Annabelle, where would you put the camera memory card after swiping it from the computer?

That is the question for the day. I have looked everywhere and, though it has no outstanding pictures on it, I am unable to take any new ones right now without that pricey little card! I am dying to change the blurry title picture but really need something recent. So I shall keep looking and you will have to go without the latest images of the Harrisons until it shows up.

Until then, here are a few pictures from the Cheshire Shindig the other night that Amie took for me. It was a delightful evening with good friends, lots of kids, nice weather and a lovely time all around. Thanks so much to all of you that came out. It really meant a lot to me. There were quite a few people that I didn't even get to speak to, so if it was you, I am truly sorry.


I was naturally in heaven as I got to live my dream of being a rock......no.... folk star.


Tim setting up the drum set. He and his wife, Jaime, and little girl, Aubrey came over the next day for dinner. Then he and Seth went fishing while I got hang out with the girls. It was nice to get to know Jaime.....she is really great.


Peter was our fabulous sound guy.





We hope to do it again in October so I will let you know as plans are finalized.

My friend, Kelly, said that they neighborhood folks really liked it and were excited to do it again.

My friends, Jen and Carrie, came over afterward to hang out.

10 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

if i were annabelle i would hide the memory card in my diaper!
that outdoor concert looks awesome. i will try to make the october one for sure.
i won't be at the class tomorrow but i can't wait to take you class!

Tracy said...

Hey it looks like you guys had a great time! We will have to come sse you play seth has told phil how good you are. We should get together sometime and cookout the kids are always asking about the boys too!

Becky Swann said...

Good pictures! It was a fun night I love that place! I had no idea it was up there. It makes me want to sing too!

The Sooz said...

If I were Annabelle, I'd have thrown it out the window or off the porch. You know, like some sort of gravity experiment.

Adam and Annie said...

Julie, you are my favorite folk star. Seriously, I just called Adam over to look at you pictures. I'm so jealous. Unfortunately God did not bless me with a voice others want to hear, but deep down I sure wish He did! =)

Heidi and Richard King said...

What fun I missed. I heard it was great! I will be there in October for sure!

Jessie said...

to be playing in a band with your husband...ya'll are too cool and we want to be just like you.

Unknown said...

I likeyour new background.
Hope you found your memory card, will always puts things under the DVR hub, I probably need to clean more over there so I could find more things I'm missing.
So glad to see pictures of the chesire concert, it looks awesome. hope you guys do it again soon.
Heard you were going to sing with Becky today, can't wait to hear you guys soon.

KatieKate said...

If Rylie were Miss A, she would have hid the memory card in her shoe. PLease look there immediately.

Ok. So, when I come to visit you can we do a gig together? I'll be 'a guest'. I have a guitar, but cannot play more than Em. I can usually sing though. If you don't look at me. Seriously, though. You look aboslutely fabulous... what a blast!

Rick said...

Really, really, really hate that I missed the concert jules. Only 8 more months and maybe I'll get to see one in person.