Saturday, September 20, 2008


I found the memory card. She usually shoves it in the disc opening to the right of the memory card slot and I just tip the hard drive forward and it falls out. After searching the house over, I tipped it up one more time and banged on the top just in case and, low and behold, it fell out. So then we had a little (overdue) "training session" on how Annabelle does not touch the memory card. So far so good and I am going to try to take it out asap and put it back in the camera after using it. All that said, here are a couple of pictures for ya:


Annabelle has taken to wearing the boys' shirts as pajamas lately. She gets a huge kick out of wearing shirts with snakes or bugs on them. She is also wearing one of my headbands in these pictures.

Adam got a army helmet to wear with his Halloween costume next month.









I also forgot to say a bit about last weekend. Seth and the boys were planning to go down to Bear Creek for a work weekend, but ended up going to Nana and Papa's house instead. No one else could make it Bear Creek so they changed routes mid drive. The trip sounded like lots of fun as usual with lots of bike riding, Wii playing, and even some time out on the lake in Uncle Johnny's boat. Annabelle and I were pretty sad to miss out, but I did get a lot of cleaning done while they were away. I scrubbed base boards and bathrooms and tile and hardwood floors. Not as much fun as tubing down in Georgia, but it has to be done. And what a great feeling when it is done!


Anyhow, here we are a week later. Caleb threw up all of last night. I had to get a sub for kickboxing. I hope the others don't get sick.

Thanks for reading. Check out the new video.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love her in that headband.
jessie

Becky Swann said...

Oh that is why I didn't see you yesterday! I'm so sorry he was throwing up! I hate that! I love Annabelle in your headband! She is such a sweetie! I loved having your kids around the other day, I think I have told Jeremiah that like 20 times! :)