Sunday, November 9, 2008

Three dirty, tired Harrison boys made it home safely this afternoon from a fun filled trip to Bear Creek in south Georgia over the weekend. I finally remembered to pack the camera so they could take some pictures for the blog.


Caleb said his favorite part of the trip was doing wheelies on Amy's 4wheeler. Adam's favorite part was doing wheelies with Uncle Johnny on his 4wheeler. They also told me that they worked really hard to clean out a camper so that Annabelle and I could come down sometime. They did, however, accidentally slip up and mention the mouse nest they found in the cabinets. I think we will hold out a little longer on making the trip.














LOTS OF FISHING



















Katie, Seth's cousin's daughter, (does that mean she is our kids' 3rd cousin?) got her first deer this time. We are pretty excited because our freezer is packed with the meat now. Uncle Jimmy gave the kids an in depth anatomy/biology lesson as they cut the deer up.



Annabelle and I sure did miss them. She is much higher maintenance when they aren't around because she is bored. That and I am always on this mission to get tons of work done when they are gone.

12 comments:

The Sooz said...

You're boys. I don't even know what to say.

Heidi and Richard King said...

I love that they are such boys! I think it is great that in almost every picture they are dirty, playing outside, and have big huge grins. You do a great job at letting them be boys!

KatieKate said...

All boy all the time. Curt would LOVE those kids. Not that us girls don't get dirty, too, but I think it's just different with boys :)

Jessie said...

i love that picture of caleb holding the fish over adam's shoulder and adam looking at it. it tells a story.

Becky Swann said...

My mom gave me a picture of me when I was little this weekend and I looked like Caleb! isn't that weird?
So of course I think your kids are so adorable!

Tracy said...

Very cute! I bet those boys have so much fun at bear creek. it was good to see you at the wedding.

Unknown said...

That is awesome.
It sounds so familiar to what I know i'll be experiencing with Dan's deer camp and Will. I have stayed at the deer camp before, it was actually nice though, rough but nice.
Those fish are so big, good job boys!!

Adam and Annie said...

Julie, have you heard of anyone with tickets to the Avett Brothers show on the 27th? It's already sold out but we want to go so bad! If you hear of any let us know!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

they are such boys!! I love it. if we have a boy I imagine that he will be very similar to yours.

Adam and Annie said...

I love the way you raise your boys, Julie. They are going to be great men. Adam always comments on how cool they're going to be with a childhood like this.

Niki said...

Those pictures are great! You're boys are so cool.

Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun. How can I compete? Oh, wait, we have all of that up here, too! I love how Adam is actually touching the fish and Caleb is only holding the line. Justin always makes me hold mine. Love you guys.

Aunt Lorie