Friday, November 14, 2008




Annabelle and Lucie. They are best friends. And it is so sweet. I am quite sure that Annabelle mentions Lucie about 50 times a day. Whatever we are talking about, she always says something about Lucie. I have to convince her over and over that EVERY doll should not be named "Lucie" and Amie had to talk Lucie out of want ing to name her new puppy "Annabelle". Oh and you should see them embrace when they greet one another!



So on those days when I am sad that Annabelle most likely will never have a sister, I think of Lucie and hope they will always love one another this much.



The puppy's name is Sophie Ann......and everyone pray because they are afraid Lanie might be allergic to him.

5 comments:

KatieKate said...

Aw, bffs. Lucie is a DOLL. Nice pick, Miss Annabelle.

Becky Swann said...

That is so sweet! how far apart are they in age? I hope Ellen and Julia will be that close!
Oh I hope she is not alergic to the puppy I was alergic to dogs when I was younger and my sisters always wanted one but thanks to me and my dumb alergies we couldn't get one

Jill said...

I love all your pictues! You always look like you guys have aton of fun, I wish I knew you and lived closer to you and Tracy, we look like we would get along amazingly! Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules- Love the blog as always- and for the record- SOPHIE gets to stay at the Pittman house- Lanie must have been allergic to the soap we used on her or the raw hide we fed her the first night- keep praying for us- whew I like babies better than puppies!! But Miss Sophie is a baby doll! Come visit! YES Lucie and Annabelle will hopefully always be BFF! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Oh and me must say that Lucie is wearing the clock dress- one that all 4 Bartlett Girls wore- Lanie and Kiah missed out on it but it will be so sweet on Annabelle soon!

Amie