Friday, February 27, 2009

My dad called this afternoon around 5:00 and got a tired, frazzled gal on the other end who was just about at the end of her rope with three rowdy kids. You see, I was trying to practice the music for the womens retreat tomorrow with my kids plus a neighbor kid running around, asking me questions, getting into squabbles, etc. etc.. Nothing was getting accomplished at the that point. So Dad said, "let me call your mom and I will call you back."

Fifteen minutes later he calls and says, "Wash the kids' faces and put decent clothes on them cause your mother and I are coming to get them to take them to dinner."



SWEET.


Just what i needed.


An hour later I was in the basement singing and playing music at the top of my lungs ALL BY MYSELF and enjoying every minute!

Thanks so much 'rents! You are the best and always come through for me in my time of need.

2 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

your parents are awesome!!! I still have yet to hear you sing. maybe you could sing all the way through our classes instead of playing music :)

The Sooz said...

That's awesome. How'd the retreat go? My mom seemed to think it was a hit.