Monday, June 22, 2009





Thankfully we were able to go swimming this weekend while we were down in Georgia. I say thankfully because it was sooooo darn hot down there. I think it was right around 100 degrees midday with some serious humidity. The boys said I should put these videos on the blog so everyone could see there incredible flips off the diving board.



Here are a couple of pictures at the church when we picked them up from camp. I cannot tell you how happy I was to see this bunch!






















Nana and Annabelle hanging out as we waited.













There was no such thing as laying out and watching the kids swim. TOO HOT. Angie and I stayed in the water the whole time. Annabelle hasn't done much swimming in her life so far because I hate to get in the pool at the gym. It is cold and I prefer to be dry.....therefore I haven't worked with her in the deeper water with floaties on or something. It took her a little while to get use to them, but when she did, it made her so very happy and she just laughed and laughed as she swam around.




















Here are the last of the beach pictures:



Jonathan and Lucie starting the big hole for the day.


They loved riding the waves in this boat Uncle Chuck got.

There were lots of spills and crashes which they enjoyed immensely.

Jonathan and Lanie doing their Shan-Kon-A-Hey dance.

My little fisherman, Adam. He loves to fish.

many thanks to Grandaddy for making us all laugh in this one. I love it!




The whole gang....and almost the entire family.

2 comments:

KatieKate said...

gorgeous family
GORGEOUS
and the white dresses... I covet the white dresses!

Niki said...

Julia's going to think Adam and Caleb are the coolest boys ever.