Saturday, June 20, 2009

After class on Friday, Annabelle and I made the trip down to Acworth, GA to retrieve our boys. We arrived just in time to meet the bus that takes them back and forth to camp each day at the church. It was so great to see them! I think they both grew an inch last week.


Aunt Angie went to camp with them and so there are lots of pictures this year. That and I get a better understanding of the activities and all from an adult's standpoint. They loved canoeing!

Both boys said jumping off this rock was their favorite part of the week.


They loved canoeing!



The youth group at their church put on the whole thing so they were the counselors.





I told Angie that I really hoped she made sure that Caleb and Adam got off their backs in the pool once in a while. I probably need to thank them ......and apologise for the fact that Caleb and Adam have a hard time understanding that some things cannot go on forever.



Anything they get to do with their cousin, Walker, is wonderful.

Caleb asleep on the bus ride home one day. He doesn't EVER fall asleep like that!

This is Jenna. Angie said that Adam stayed by her side the entire week.

lunchtime

pool time


craft time

More canoe time



Obviously, they had a great time. What kid doesn't at camp?

6 comments:

Becky Swann said...

Oh wow what a fun week! I'm glad that they loved it so much, I loved your captions with the pictures. What cool kids you have

Sunday Grant Photography said...

camp is so much fun. i used to go to a day camp in atlanta that was run by a church and they would drive us out to this farm everyday. it was SO much fun!!! glad that they had a blast.

Courtney said...

This looks like a lot of fun.. I wish I could go to camps again as a camper.. so much fun!

Nick said...

That looks like so much fun for them! You have such cool kids. So cute about Adam and Jenna.

Amie Pittman said...

That is TOO CUTE! I loved the photos! Glad they are home! Missed you all at church- see you at 4 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jill said...

What a Ladies Man!


Looks like your family is instore for a great summer!

we are finally seeing some sun first time in about 2 1/2 weeks.