Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The pictures in this post will just have to be out of order. I will not be spending any time arranging them at this time.

They are from 2 different summer adventures. The first is last Thursday when we hiked to some falls with Courtney and 3 of her kids.

The second is us riding bikes on the Biltmore Estate. Both days were awesome.







































































Annabelle was such a good girl both days. She just goes with the flow and watches the action most of the time.










We stopped by Seth's baseball game after hiking. He plays for an Over Thirty league where baseball is finally just a game! Don't get me wrong, they are still serious and very competitive, but it doesn't govern life. Courtney informed me that he dad actually still plays for and Over-Sixty team-- Baseball--not softball! Looks like we are going to be at the ballpark for many years to come!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh what fun! This post makes me miss NC summers! No cool mountains or streams etc to get into.. crawl over.. or jump off of.

Sunday Grant Photography said...

looks like so much fun! i saw these on facebook already. was the outing with courtney at upper creek falls? my mom wants to go to Biltmore next week and I thinking that i will just upgrade the day pass to a season pass. you make it look like so much fun!

KatieKate said...

I am completely miffed (yes, miffed) at you and your abs carrying your child int he back pack. And I'm no longer talking to you. (Until the next time you post something on facebook or on the blog.)

Becky Swann said...

That waterfall trip looks awesome!
Glad you are getting a fun summer!

Niki said...

Fun! Can't wait to be taking Julia on waterfall hikes and bike rides. I think she would need to make some changes in her 5 naps a day schedule for that dream come true... Until that happens I will just live vicariously through my friends' adventures.

Jessie said...

you guys have too much fun. love the picture of adam laying in the grass.