Monday, January 18, 2010

More Wedding Shots

Lorie has the coolest boots among us hands down.




Some of my favorite shots were taken back in the vineyards. Aren't the colors gorgeous?
I wish I had gotten the message "everyone look at the couple". What a goober!
We were watching the guy shots here.







I have always been a huge fan of black and white pictures but I have picked out very few to post here. It is just because the colors are so pretty in these photos.











BEST SISTERS SHOT EVER.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Julie, these are beautiful.
love lories boots but all of them are awesome.
cowboy boots make everything better.
leslie looks so beautiful and i love the colors on such a beautiful day.
that really is the best sister shot.

Niki said...

These pictures are beautiful, Julie! You guys all looked so pretty! And you're right, the colors are amazing.

Adam and Annie said...

LOVE the sister shot!!!

Anonymous said...

My boots are second on my list of non-human things to save if the house is burning down. After the baby book, of course. Those boots rock.

Aunt Lorie