Monday, November 8, 2010


You know how it goes....the more you have to blog about, the less time you have to blog.  So October has come and gone and I have yet to record all of the happenings for the Harrisons.  Then the question is "where do I start?".  They used to say in the scrapbookers world to start with RIGHT NOW as to not get to overwhelmed, but I don't guess I am that far behind so I will start at the beginning of the month:  
Annabelle's birthday


Miss Annabelle is now four years old and we celebrated with a little tea party at Mimi's house.  Annalee, Abby, Lucie and their Moms all came over and they dressed up, ate cupcakes, drank lemonade and made special birthday hats.  It was perfect......short, sweet and not at all overwhelming.  The girls were so happy and excited.   She got some make-up and jewelry as presents which is as good as it gets in her mind. 
 

Granddaddy and Mimi treated us to a long weekend trip in Tennessee.  Granny and Pawpaw came along and we all went to Dollywood (of course).  The kids all stepped it up a notch and tried new rides....Annabelle rode the Veggie Tales roller coaster and even got on an actual horse (not the bench) on the Merri-go-Round,  the boys rode the Dizzy Disk (which made Adam cry) and Lanie actually rode the biggest roller coaster in the park.  It was awesome.  I got to see a show with Granny and Papaw that I had never seen before and it completely blew me away with singing and dancing.  It was wonderful!  However, one of the best treats of the weekend was a shopping trip to the outlets one day while the guys took the older kids to the Arcade.  Seth came out on Friday night and the next day the guys took the kids to a very cool swimming hole. 
 

2 comments:

KatieKate said...

Oh, man... those party hats are KILLING me. Great idea.

I saw Seth in the bottom pic and was like, "Hey! That's Seth! I know him!" I was really excited :)

Becky Swann said...

Glad you are blogging
Even if the bathing suit pictures make me feel cold in this weather!
Send me the songs you want me to harmonize with you on:)