Monday, February 25, 2008

Annabelle Sweetness

My mission today was to get a cute video of Annabelle saying some of her new words. This proved to be much more difficult than I expected because as soon as she sees the camera, she wants to come sit in my lap and look at the pictures on the back. This was as well as I could manage for now.



She is sitting in my lap during this one so you have to just listen. You may have to pause my awesome music so you can hear the videos though.



It is so wonderful now that she is well and happy. I had almost forgotten what a jolly gal she can be.




Enjoy!

I always have heard that tattoos are addictive, but I didn't realize it was true for temporary ones as well. The guys figured out how to put them on themselves and got a bit carried away during our flu time. Don't their little eyes look sickly in this picture?



We celebrated our health on Sunday by going to the Waynesville pool with Em and Tay again. It was lots of fun! I just sat and read magazines the whole time........what a pleasure!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your children are adorable!

Unknown said...

Will wanted to watch Annabelle over and over again, he kept pointing and saying na na na, maybe that's what he will call her?
Glad you guys are feeling better.
I have an obsession with fake tattoos also, they are very addictive.e1

Sunday Grant Photography said...

thanks for the RSVP. I saw on becky's blog that you were coming. What is your mom's name? I wanted to let you know I got the street wrong for the shower. It is East Charleston and not just Charleston. Also come hungry b/c it is a brunch. I look forward to seeing you!

Anonymous said...

Annabelle can say my name or something like it. I love it. I also love how she always laughs when she says "Daddy." It is precious.
Lorie