Friday, March 28, 2008


Alright, Amie uploaded pictures this morning so I can tell you a little about the Easter Egg Hunts. Saturday evening we went to my friend, Kelly's house for their annual Egg Hunt and potluck dinner. It was great and we all had lots of fun. Here are a few pictures:


This is Ryan, Kelly's husband, giving the rules and instructions to the kids at the beginning. I like his ears.


Adam and Lanie listened intently.














Gray, their 7 year old son and my boys are becoming best of friends.






Annabelle found herself a little seat on the rocks for about 20 seconds.














Cutie pie Lucie! Amie and I didn't even plan the matching pigtails.
















Annabelle loved all of the action. She caught on very quickly with the egg hunt by following the other children's' lead:




































Like I said, it was a really fun time. We met some really cool folks, ate good food, and watched our kids have a blast.

Kelly and I know each other from the gym and we have been hanging out a lot lately. She homeschools and is the one who invited us to the Botany class. I just love talking with her and hearing what all she has to say. Lately, we have even taken up casually running when niether of us have a class to teach. We are thinking of entering a 5K here and there this spring and summer. (more on that later though) The boys and Annabelle adore Gray and Willa (her four year old) and always look forward to seeing them. Seth met Ryan for the first time at the hunt and they hit it off pretty well too. They are both contractors and love to hunt. That just about says it all. We ended staying pretty late because we were so reluctant to end the boys' fun playing in the woods and creek.

We just think the McLellan family is FABULOUS!


Now, I know you are all dying to see the Crazy Easter Bunny (aka Grandaddy) pictures but I just don't have the energy to write a proper post tonight. I will get on it tomorrow night!

Goodnight!

No comments: