Sunday, April 26, 2009

I have been on a blogging hiatus for the past two weeks because we have been totally preoccupied with spending time with our dear Aunt Leslie. She came to visit us from California and we had to soak as much of her in while we could. There are lots of pictures to post and outings to record on here so it may take me a day or two to get everything in.

We started it all out with a post-Easter Egg Hunt. "Gran-granny" (that is what Annabelle calls him to entertain us all) dressed up as the Easter Bunny once again this year and Jonathan and Beth hid an absurd amount of eggs for the kids to hunt. Here are a few pictures that Beth took:

Annabelle loved this headband that Mimi got her. I wish you could have seen her face when she pulled it out of her bag of prizes that afternoon. precious!


My dad enjoys the grandchildren so much and goes to great lengths to do special things for them and with them. Well, I think he wears the bunny suit to entertain the rest of the family just about as much. Oh my......did I mention that Paul was here to experience this? I am pretty sure he thinks we are crazy. Well, he says we are all "high-spirited".

Isn't that a nice way of putting it?




I think this was later that evening. Dad likes to buy the gradkids Colts attire to wear when they are over. Adam really really digs it and insists on wearing a pair of pajamas that are a couple of sizes too small when he sleeps there.



I will post more pictures of that event later.
___________________________________________________________

The next day Amie and I went to a PiYo workshop at the gym which was very very cool. It is a class that combines pilates, yoga and strength training. I am excited about teaching it and doing something fairly new.

Then I joined the boys up at our friends house for "dirt bike day". Seth said that Adam probably road 500 laps around the trail that day. The kid will ride that little 4wheeler for hours and hours!

Caleb got some time in to ride too.

They looked so darn big on it this time! Both of them have grown so fast in the last year or so.



The house is up on a mountain and has breathtaking views off the porch. It is just a wonderful place to be. AND, I think for the first time ever (counting the little gal in Kirsten's belly) there were as many kids there as dogs. We are finally not the only ones with kids! YAY!


Oh yeah, and Leslie got to come take some of my classes at the gym. I got a couple of country music aerobics cds and so we had a country themed class one morning. I know what you are thinking....how corny, right? yeah, but step aerobics is pretty corny in itself. I have fully embraced that. It is a pretty fun way to get a good workout in!

Here we are after class:

1 comment:

Becky Swann said...

Your family is just so great! I love hearing about them and you and your sisters are so beautiful!
Glad that Annabelle embraced the easter bunny this year! Maureen bought the exact flower headband for Ellen!