Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Let me set the scene for you. I just got Annabelle down for her nap and told the boys I was taking a shower, so play nicely in their room for fifteen minutes and then we would get to work on school. Of course, then, I thought to myself, "I should probably check in on my facebook" as I am horribly addicted to it. So I sat down and wrote a comment or two to my friends when I heard these little voices and footsteps RIGHT OUTSIDE MY SECOND STORY window! The boys had removed a screen from their bedroom window and were taking a little stroll on the roof. Much to their surprise, Moma was NOT in the shower yet.



Don't worry, they won't ever do it again. I nipped that in the bud. (is it bud or butt....never thought of that)



It is never boring around this house with those guys.





Anyway, I am sure you are wanting to see a few more cute pictures of my children.
Here you go:































































Jonathan and Beth were in charge of the whole egg hunt and he is giving the rules to the children:
1. Everyone has a few special eggs with THEIR names on them. If you find an egg with someone else's name, DO NOT TELL THAT PERSON. Just leave it alone. They could not grasp this concept. especially Lucie!

I guess that was the only rule. That and no punching the Easter Bunny.






The thing I hope I remember the most about that day would have to be the joyful moods all three of my kids were in. They were so happy and jolly and had so much fun. I guess one can't ask for much more than candy, a grandfather dressed as a bunny, a pinata (yep, we had one of those too) a fire in the outdoor fireplace, and of course forgiveness and
eternal life from Jesus dying for our sins and rising from the dead.




















There have been times when I think, "Oh dear, I'll bet that Beth thinks we are the weirdest family ever..."

then I remember that she is in love with Jonathan....the weirdest of us all.











By the way, can everyone see the new background? Isn't it gorgeous?

5 comments:

Becky Swann said...

That is so funny, those boys with always keep you on your toes!
Love the pictures of all the kiddos, you can never post too many!
Leslie's apron is so cute and you can tell her I said so!

Courtney said...

your children are precious! We always like photos of them!!

I can't believe they were on the roof.. though I'm not surprised since I used to do that too!! ha!

Heck.. I think some of these bloggers used to do it at maney lane.. I won't point any fingers though! = )

KatieKate said...

ON THE ROOF! (It's bud, by the way. Nice girls don't say butt.)

Ok, the Easter pictures are hilarious... especially the 'explaining the rules' one. Oh my word. Love it.

Becky Swann said...

I came back to look because I really wanted to:) Your dad cracks me up in that costume, I do like your background, is it just supposed to be white? just making sure it was showing up right

Anonymous said...

ON THE ROOF!!! OH MY!!! Boys will be boys!!! See how God takes care of your every move- he knew you needed to see some face book and bust the boys :) Love you! Dollywood photos are coming!! :)

Amie